Jungle Fury Now vs Then-Has it saved PR?

And you;re entitled to your opinion. However, fans of the series will continue to watch teh series. Why... because they're fans. A lot of people's complaints are valid. The characters ARE unlikable, and the morals ARE messed up. This isn't something people are making up. This is legitimate problem.

I also find I can't sit down and watch classic power rangers. But at the same time, I look at seasons like Zeo and PRiS and I see how good the show can be... and this isn't that. Disney is known for being over-eager with their self censorship. That can't be ignored because "it's no different from Saban" because, quite frankly, there is.

In the later series, before Disney bought PR, there were real stakes in the battles. Characters died and suffered. Mike thought he lost his brother. Kendrix was supposed to have died. We haven't seen that in a Disney series, they play out like a Disney Channel Original series, and that's not what Power Rangers is about
 
Umm... No, they didn't do more right then they did wrong.

That's just my opinion.

pretty much. :P

See Lost Galaxy which abandoned Gingaman's setup and concept to take place in Outer Space and for that reason amongst others, it just didn't work. The random horse showing up out of nohwere, Captain Mutiny, etc... Didn't work out well

Worked well for me. That was during a time I didnt know of sentai nor Gingaman. So I didnt notice any odd problems. Its Power Rangers. Horses can magically materialize and turtles can breathe in space.

Besides that, what was wrong with Captain Mutiny? He was a great villain and he lorded over the Lost Galaxy. I dont see what was out of place about him at all.
 
Hopefully the mouse will keep the rights to PR for a long time and acquire the rights to Kamen Rider so that the two can be re-united and legitmately stand a chance of suceeding in the US.

Did you seriously just say that? :nono:

The last thing we need is for Kamen Rider to be picked up by Disney. At least with the Wang brothers, we know that the adaptations are going to be fatihful to what Kamen Rider really is. Also, Steve seems to have a pretty tight grasp of what the fans really want (being one, himself).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top