Jungle Fury/ Ninja Storm Teamup Planned

Kane

Member
Poweranimals uncovered some teamup information a few weeks back and posted it yesterday:

http://www.riderpower.net/showthread.php?t=1967

Just to clarify, this isnt an April Fool's joke or anything. I told Keith about it some time back as well and MR Aftershock additionally confirmed it on RB.

It was about this time last year when we got confirmation on 'Once a Ranger' as well.
 
This is awesome and genuine utilization of the established Power Ranger universe. And even makes more sense!

Good job to Team Kalish!
 
YES!! The best team from the Disney era is teaming up with a bunch of kids! Can't wait for this!!:anime:
 
Of coarse the best April Fools jokes start off with "this isn't an April Fools joke." It's a very clever way to trick people into thinking that it actually isn't a joke.
 
I'm not trusting any news today... no matter how believable. Lets talk about this tomorrow instead.

But for the record I think it would ROCK!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top