Jungle Fury/ Ninja Storm Teamup Planned

I'm not trusting any news today... no matter how believable. Lets talk about this tomorrow instead.

But for the record I think it would ROCK!

QFT

If this wasnt an April Fools joke, it wouldnt be posted on April Fools day. 'nough said.
 
Poweranimals uncovered some teamup information a few weeks back and posted it yesterday:

http://www.riderpower.net/showthread.php?t=1967

Just to clarify, this isnt an April Fool's joke or anything. I told Keith about it some time back as well and MR Aftershock additionally confirmed it on RB.

It was about this time last year when we got confirmation on 'Once a Ranger' as well.
Until an OFFICIAL announcement has been made that confirms this, then it's an April Fool's joke.
 
My gut says not to trust this, but my gut also said that Tommy wouldn't meet his former Ranger selves in Fighting Spirit. I'll give this a benefit of a doubt until I hear otherwise.

You know, it could be seen as a way to end the live action Power Rangers, with Disney's first and last live action Power Rangers together.

I don't know. I'll have to wait. I'm subscribing to this thread to check.
 
Great if true. Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder were great, and JF and NS do have some similarities so it makes sense.

This has got to be an April fool's joke.

There's no way this can be an actual team-up between Jungle Fury and Ninja Storm. Probably because the entire Ninja Storm cast could be too busy to come back and put on their morphers one last time.
 
Again, don't buy into it. If it wasn't an April Fools joke then they wouldn't have made the topic on April Fools
 
:laugh: Yeah, if it wasn't an April Fools joke it wouldn't have been posted on April Fools. Especially if people have "known about it for a while." Since when do people here know how to keep their mouths shut about "insider info", most of all when giving it out makes them so important? At the very least there's always someone with a "I know something you don't know." :laugh:
 
I heard about this a while ago. I wasn't going to post it though. I admire the ironic mind of the person who posted this though. He posted it knowing people would think it's an april fools joke. Funny indeed. It's going to be great when this is proven to be true, and all of you guys get your face full of dirt for disbeleaving.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top