You know, I never realized how much I missed Jill Valentine until now. She's such a memorable character, and her contributions to the Resident Evil franchise are undeniable. I'm definitely on board with the idea of bringing her back in Resident Evil 9. Capcom, don't keep us waiting any longer. Let Jill make her triumphant return and show us what she's still the master of unlocking!

Dogma of the Dragons
You know, bringing back Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 9 would not only be an exciting return for fans, but it could also give her a chance to settle some unfinished business. I mean, think about it. Jill still has unresolved issues with certain villains like Nicolai and Jessica. It would be satisfying to see her confront them and finally put an end to their mischief. Let's hope Capcom takes this opportunity to tie up those loose ends and give Jill the closure she deserves!We can't deny that she has a score to settle with villains like Nicolai and Jessica. Resident Evil 9 could be the perfect opportunity for Jill to show them that she's not one to be messed with.

Rebel Heart
I am genuinely concerned about the possibility of Jill Valentine being relegated to a sidekick or secondary character role in Resident Evil 9. As an iconic character with a strong fan base, Jill deserves to be the lead protagonist and have her own solo adventure. It would be disheartening to see her overshadowed or diminished in importance by other characters, especially Chris. She deserves to take the spotlight and be celebrated as the Iconic character she is.

If you Think Jill have it bad? Claire have it worst. Code Veronica is not yet remade and Capcom dont know what to do with her.

I am a Sheva fan and she never has a second game. Capcom just forget she exist.

I can't believe how Capcom has consistently failed to properly utilize one of their most iconic characters, Jill Valentine. It's absolutely infuriating to see how she has been treated in recent Resident Evil games. Let's start with the demotion she received in Resident Evil 5. After being one of the main protagonists in the original game and playing a pivotal role in the series' lore, she was reduced to a supporting character and a boss fight for Roided Chris to defeat, taking a backseat to Chris Redfield. It was a slap in the face to fans who had grown attached to Jill over the years.

And let's not even get started on the Resident Evil 3 remake. What a disappointing and underwhelming attempt that was. Instead of giving Jill the proper treatment she deserved, Capcom rushed through the game, removing crucial elements of the original and leaving fans feeling cheated. The lack of thoroughness and the overall disregard for detail in the project was a clear indication that Capcom didn't value Jill's character or the fans who adored her.

To make matters worse, Jill has been absent from the spotlight in recent Resident Evil titles. She was nowhere to be seen in Resident Evil 6, 7, or Village. It's as if Capcom completely forgot about her existence and decided to focus solely on popular characters like Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy. While I understand the appeal of these characters, it's frustrating to see Jill's fans consistently overlooked and neglected.

The last game where Jill had a prominent role was Resident Evil Revelations, and even then, it felt like a lower-budget affair compared to the mainline titles. Jill deserves better than being relegated to spin-off games and side stories. Her character is full of potential, and it's a shame to see Capcom squander it.

It's high time for Capcom to realize the significant fanbase and potential that Jill Valentine holds. They need to give her the attention and respect she deserves by featuring her in a new mainline game, one that truly showcases her strength, intelligence, and resilience. Jill's fans have been patiently waiting for her return, only to be continuously disappointed and overlooked. It's time for Capcom to rectify this and show that they value the legacy of one of their most beloved characters.