Administrator
Staff member
<p>Jill Valentine rivals Leon S. Kennedy in polls as the most popular Resident Evil protagonist ever. The top spot between them changes based on who has a recent game. Behavior chose both of them due to their “rivalry.” They are the survivors in the first chapter of Dead by Daylight, titled Resident Evil.</p>

Ada Finally Waited!
Ah, Chris Redfield, the "manly man" of the Resident Evil series. While he's certainly a tough guy, I can't help but find him a bit overrated. It is hard to take horror games with Chris as lead since we know he punches boulders. It seems like Capcom has put him on a pedestal, while neglecting other equally deserving characters. I'd love to see a bit more diversity in the spotlight and give characters like Jill or Claire a chance to steal the show. Let's mix things up a bit, shall we? I mean, there are so many other interesting characters in the series that deserve more attention. Let's give some love to the underdogs and shake things up a bit!

I got this
LOL for Capcom only Chris and Leon exist. At least we got a break from Leon because of he got temporarily replaced by Ethan but Chris just wont disappear. Chris is stale AF.

Fluxactive Complete
What sets Jill apart is her undeniable charisma and her ability to connect with players on a deeper level. Her empathy and relatability make her a character that fans can truly connect with, and it's high time she receives the spotlight she deserves. She is skilled but you can still feel scared while playing as her. She felt more human that Leon and Chris.

Complete Global saturation
Jill Valentine is undoubtedly one of the most beloved characters in the Resident Evil series, and it's a shame that her recent appearances have been limited. One interesting aspect of Jill's character is that she has stopped aging due to the effects of the virus. This presents a unique opportunity for Capcom to explore her story further and take advantage of this intriguing aspect. Making her the lead character in Resident Evil 9 would allow fans to delve deeper into Jill's immortal journey.

Executioner
I had high expectations for Resident evil 3 remake and I am disappointed that so many content was cut.

Grimm
Sad that the last game where she is lead is and half ass remake.

Residence of Evil
#BringBackJillValentine! That's a hashtag I can get behind. Jill has always been a strong and resourceful character, and seeing her return in Resident Evil 9 would be a treat for fans like us. She should be lead character and no unlockable nor dlc.

I'm all in for bringing Jill Valentine back in Resident Evil 9! She's such an iconic character, and her absence in recent games has left a void. It's time for her to make a grand return and kick some biohazardous butt. You know, I can't help but wonder why Capcom hasn't utilized Jill Valentine more in the recent Resident Evil games. She has a rich history and a dedicated fanbase. It's great to see fans rallying together with the #BringBackJillValentine campaign. Let's hope Capcom takes notice and gives Jill the attention she deserves in Resident Evil 9. She's been gone for far too long! A movie is not enough return. People want to play her again.