Jikuu Keisatsu Wecker Signa - Talk Up!

Could somebody please give me the names of the cast from Wecker Signa?I can´t find them in the internet.The sites are all japanese. 0.O:sweat:
Thanx in advance. =D

Edit:I get the names. ^.^
 
Last edited:
You know, for a Show where the central character is played by like an eleven year old, this show is suprisingly. . . a lot less sugercoated that I thought it would be.

I can't wait to see the last two phases and see where this all ends up.
 
For those of you wondering why Emily doesn't tranform, it's explained in Phase 3. It was pretty cool, but kinda sad. Since most everyone is going to be watching this as EJF releases I won't go into it. I will say however that I had suspected the possible reason from begining and I was right. :thumbs:

err. thats the benefit of watching raws. hehehe!

i am praying we get EJFs next installment of the subbed episodes real soon.. :cross fingers:
 
Man what is going on with this show? I'm loving it, things have gotten a little intense since the halfway mark. Now there are just two more weeks left, they still have some stuff to explain.

I'm not going to post any spoilers, except to say that Phase 5 was really cool. There was another cameo from a past Wecker series, this time from the original series (The first was Saki, the Chief of D-02). I might as well tag this part though.
[hide]Varn (aka Yousuke, Hiroshi Watari's character) has a moment with his sister Yuly, which was kinda sad. If you've seen the first series you'll understand. You'd also still be questioning why the heck Varn is even in this series at all. Are they even going to explain it?[/hide]

Well I do have all the raws so far up on my veoh account if anyone is interested.
 
Okay, WOW. Looks like the Signa finale is going to be fantastic. Phase 6 Side A was really good, and the previews for Side B have me really, really, exited. Next week it all ends.

EXTERNAL CHANGE! ULTIMATION!
 
bump for awesomeness

Okay, the series ended this past Friday. I'm working on a review, but for now without going into any spoilers: I loved the show. There were certain revelations that I never anticipated. The final battle did feel a bit anticlimactic and certain things seemed to come out of nowhere, or maybe I overlooked them. My favorite part of the finale was seeing Ex-Varn do his "Ultimation" and be all Spielban-like. Hiroshi Watari kicks ass. I guess that's all I can say.

Elite Justice Fansubs is working to get further eps out. We've gotten behind because this time of year most of us have school on top of everything else. Hopefully there will be some news soon.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top