Jikuu Keisatsu Wecker Signa - Talk Up!

Finally got around to seeing the first episode. It was odd. Not much fighting going on, mostly just introducing us to the girls (what are their names again?). The one thing I really dislike is that (what are the guy's names?) the younger guy, one with the glasses, can more or less pinpoint their character type and that makes it feel like we won't be in for much in terms of surprises. The cast was a little weak, I didn't really like any of the girls but the main character. What was going on at the start? A mind battle or what? After it finished I kept thinking they were battling over what the secret ingredient was, but I really doubt that was it.

The suits, as I've said before, I love them, same with the henshin devices. I really like the fact that for once we have the guys stepping in to fight and can't wait for more in that area.

Not really sure who the enemy is since we really didn't get to know much of anyone outside of the main cast. Not the best first episode, but it was still a pretty good watch. Hopefully the next episode will have some more action and better dispersed dialog.

Questions! Would this still be considered an independent toku? Is it airing on TV? If not, how are the DVDs being released (monthly, weekly, number of episodes on each)?
 
It's not an Indie production. It is being aired on TV, however I believe it wasn't going to originally and was planned as DVD only seeing as they split the episodes in half for broadcast. There will be six DVDs released monthly, starting last month, featuring each full 45 min episode. I know there are some extras too but not sure what they are exactly.
 
Last edited:
Will there be any specials or movies?

Oh and thanks for Elite Justice Fansubs I can understand what they are saying. For the first episode, I didn't really get the beginning... But the rest was ok... Can't wait to see the action part for the next episode.
 
I don't think there have been any specials or movies announced. I'd probably wait until after it's done airing to ask since, if there's going to be anything, that's when it's most likely to be announced.

BTW, Shadow, do you know what channel this is airing on?
 
Will there be any specials or movies?

Oh and thanks for Elite Justice Fansubs I can understand what they are saying. For the first episode, I didn't really get the beginning... But the rest was ok... Can't wait to see the action part for the next episode.

I think the intro was just him daydreaming about being really cool agent. From the first episode, it's not revealed if he knows if Master is a legendary agent or not, although it would seem he doesn't know about the girls at all. I'm sure it'll make more sense in the Side B.
 
For those of you wondering why Emily doesn't tranform, it's explained in Phase 3. It was pretty cool, but kinda sad. Since most everyone is going to be watching this as EJF releases I won't go into it. I will say however that I had suspected the possible reason from begining and I was right. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top