Jessica Biel to play Wonder Woman?

At the moment I'm not sure I see it either.

Also, why not cast a true brunette? Are you telling me that in all of Hollywood, known or unknown actresses alike there's nobody who's tall and statuesque with black hair and blue eyes that could convey this character successfully?


...oh hey, 400th post. Woot!
 
I still can't get over the fact that they scrapped the Superman sequel.

But going back on topic, she doesn't have the aura necessary to pull WonderWoman off well, if you understand what I mean.
 
I read somewhere that when Joss Whedon was still attached to the Wonder Woman movie, he already had someone picked out for the role. Cobie Smulders from How I met Your Mother.

wonder-woman-cobie.jpg


Speaking for myself, though, I would've gone with Melina Kanakaredes.

2334_199775337_kanakaredes.lg_H161321_L.jpg
 
Last edited:
I read somewhere that when Joss Whedon was still attached to the Wonder Woman movie, he already had someone picked out for the role. Cobie Smulders from How I met Your Mother.

[/IMG]

No you see the studio actually wanted a GOOD movie that turns a profit so they gave it to a compentent director instead.

And Biel would bring some instannt recoginition and name to a character that thus far has been by the wayside.

Plus she has quite possibly the best body out there for the role.
 
Hollywood Execs:

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssse hire Rachel Bilson. :169:

3402.jpg
 
I'd KILL to see Rachel Weisz in that outfit.... *DROOLS*


But then again...I'd like to see Rachel in just about anything.


004.avif​
 
Weisz is too old, she's in her mid thirties, same reason why Charisma Carpenter was a no go.

Biel is only 25 and that's VERY important if you want to do sequels to the franchise.
 
As far as I remember all the pics I've seen of Wonder Woman she DOES look older...like late 20's early 30's. Anyone know how old she is?

As for Biel, she looks like a friggen airhead barbie doll wannabe.

At least Rachel looks like she's got intelligence and wisdom. And she's sexy in that 'classy' sort of way, not 'trashy'.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top