lol, i think I only posted to 2 videos of his. He has some good sources though. A lot of things i didn't know. Im not promoting his channel, and if you feel this way then I promise that I wont post any more videos of his.
lol, i think I only posted to 2 videos of his. He has some good sources though. A lot of things i didn't know. Im not promoting his channel, and if you feel this way then I promise that I wont post any more videos of his.
Whoa chill man you seem to have a bad temper. I can't write the word because Henshin Justice keeps censoring the word. I just said it because all the cast crew and behind the scene guys used to call him this word, which lead to his departure.
People need to clam down man. I only just stated from what the crew used to call jeez. I thought his voice was funny though. I thought he was just doing it for a joke, but later i found out that it was his real voice.
People need to clam down man. I only just stated from what the crew used to call jeez. I thought his voice was funny though. I thought he was just doing it for a joke, but later i found out that it was his real voice.
Uh-on, I think HM is mad. And I don't think you would like it if HM is mad.
Anyway, I have to agree with HM on this one. Calling David Yost, even IF that's what the production crew called him, that word is disrespecting. Shame on you. :nono: