January Tokusatsu of the Month Voting

So what was the point of this poll? I mean was it to choose a series to be subbed? or just a "What show do we like in January?" I'm just curious cause I never saw it mentioned sorry.
 
Even if Gaia won... everybody wins. Both shows are GOD.

I guess. I'm watching Gaia. Someone please lead the way.

So what was the point of this poll? I mean was it to choose a series to be subbed? or just a "What show do we like in January?" I'm just curious cause I never saw it mentioned sorry.

It's what they want to watch in January. I don't really understand the point if it's not something you want to watch, so I'll watch Gaia instead.
 
There's no point in watching if it's not something you want to watch. It's just a fun way to get people watching and discussing older shows the way we naturally discuss currently-running ones. And just as with currently-running shows, sometimes you just sit a season out, and that's okay.

I coincidentally started watching Gaia recently anyway. It's awe~some~
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top