Jamie Spears is pregnant!

It's especially interesting because she met this guy at CHURCH! God damn, this gets funnier every time I hear more about it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
You people sure are cruel. Is the girl really that guilty just by association?

She isn't the first sixteen year old girl to get pregnant.
 
She's still fucking awesome, theres nothing wrong with her. She just forgot to use protection, her mistake but not such a big deal but now she's really screwed.
 
I am not surprised that this girl hasn't learned anything from all the drama that has happened to her big sister, Britney. Obviously, it is cleared that she is not only setting a very bad example to her fans, but mainly herself.:disappoin
 
****ing ***** has no one to blame but her mother ****ing self. She knew the ****ing consequences and still went for it. Stupid ****ing ****. She should ***** **** *******.

:laugh:

Talking about pregancy, Lily Allen got pregnant form one of the guys from the Chemical Brothers. I was furious. >:(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top