Jackie Chan finally retiring from Action movies.

I'm so proud of him and what he has accomplished. His decision makes sense and was expected. I like how he wants to go down as a true actor as well though, he wasn't always doing it for the action.
 
Well, he can't be making action movies his whole life so I'm glad to hear that he is retiring from action movies. I think Chan still can act so I wouldn't mind seeing him in other kind of roles in future movies. The "Shinjuku Incident" was a perfect example of what he could do without martial arts. Anyways, with this announcement, whenever Armour of God 3 comes out, I will try to enjoy it as much as I can.

Shinkjuku Incident was one of the worst movies i've ever seen
 
If they made an Avatar reboot, they should get him as Iroh in ten years.

Not much of action on his part ,but more of acting.
 
Hello all my friends and fans,

Yesterday in my press conference in Cannes for Chinese 12 Zodiac I said that this movie was my last big action movie.

Today I was shocked when I woke up to read all the news coverage that I was retiring from doing Action movies.

I just want to let everyone know that I am not retiring from doing action movies. What I meant to say is that I need to do less of the life risking stunts on my movies. After all these years of doing so many stunts and breaking so many bones, I need to take better care of my body so I can keep working.

I will continue to do international action movies.

And I will keep improving my English :-)

I love all of you!

Jackie

Seems he got misunderstood.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top