J2EPro: Toku script translations (Kaiketsu Zubat, Daimajin Kanon)

A Southern California International TV station has been subbing some Ultra's. So far their formula is a run through of the show raw, then follow it up with it subtitled. Tiga was done, Dyna has/is being done. They just started on the Gaia airing, no subs. So after it's 'raw run', assuming all things stay as is, it should air subtitled after. But it's only available to people who live in Southern California and can receive the HD broadcast of the channel. So it's extremely limited.

:thumbs:

Do those subs tend to get ripped? (Also, are they any good?)

I have a few now with the help of a friend. I should make a blog and edit them. Yes, they are not very good. They need editing. I'll give credit where it is due and don't expect to see the scripts timed. That will be the one policy regarding those scripts because they were done by a company. Yes, my fingers hurt.


-Your least favorite fansubber,
Darkster ;)
 
Aww, you know you are not my least favorite. Maybe eight-least-favorite, at worst.

Anyway, if the scripts aren't great and it won't be for a few months anyway, I'll probably carry on. It's a fun show, and fun to work on~
 
It's all or nothing.

They'll be fixed. If the structure looks broken beyond cosmetic repair, I'll look for the way to do it from scratch. It's just fixing. I don't mess up scripts like others do.

-The coolest fansubber EVARR,
Darkster ;)
 
Aww, you know you are not my least favorite. Maybe eight-least-favorite, at worst.

Anyway, if the scripts aren't great and it won't be for a few months anyway, I'll probably carry on. It's a fun show, and fun to work on~

How about Mach Baron? Only the OP? That's not a fun show? Hint hint , wink wink haha. ...
 
If you provide, I will watch. I've been interested in checking out some of those classic old giant robot toku.
 
It's been a while, but I'm back! Links to Ultraman Gaia episode 3 and Kaiketsu Zubatto episode 7 are up on the first post.
 
Thanks for doing these, Kou! :thumbs:

I have a kind of selfish reason for liking that you're continuing with Gaia, the station in LA is now doing it subbed, but I was using the player when episode 4 was on, so I missed it. :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top