J2EPro: Toku script translations (Kaiketsu Zubat, Daimajin Kanon)

二番目の翻訳者
OMG. You are so awesome. You seem to do all the shows that I love. :D Gaia's my favorite Ultraman series and one of my favorite shows in general, this is really wonderful, thanks a lot!

Haha, we have similar tastes I guess. :) Anyway, you're welcome! I'm happy to get to do some thing for Ultrafandom.

May we use your scripts for HON in the future? I've been wanting to sub this for a long time now after we finish Dairanger :)

Absolutely! My stuff is free for anyone to use and edit/alter as they wish. Just please give an "Original Translation" credit to Tehkou.

Raxbait: Hip
Awesome! I'll give you the heads up when we do plan on going ahead with it.

二番目の翻訳者
Added Ultraman Gaia, Ep 2: A Hero Rises.

It will probably be a little while before I get any more scripts up, sad to say.

Lurker
Freakin' love ya, Kou :buttrock:
Thanks for translating these awesome shows.

It's over 8,000!
It will be translated on its second cycle. I think it's eight weeks from now.

二番目の翻訳者
I don't understand what you're talking about. Second cycle of what? Is this a joke I'm not getting?

I don't understand what you're talking about. Second cycle of what? Is this a joke I'm not getting?

A Southern California International TV station has been subbing some Ultra's. So far their formula is a run through of the show raw, then follow it up with it subtitled. Tiga was done, Dyna has/is being done. They just started on the Gaia airing, no subs. So after it's 'raw run', assuming all things stay as is, it should air subtitled after. But it's only available to people who live in Southern California and can receive the HD broadcast of the channel. So it's extremely limited.

二番目の翻訳者
A Southern California International TV station has been subbing some Ultra's. So far their formula is a run through of the show raw, then follow it up with it subtitled. Tiga was done, Dyna has/is being done. They just started on the Gaia airing, no subs. So after it's 'raw run', assuming all things stay as is, it should air subtitled after. But it's only available to people who live in Southern California and can receive the HD broadcast of the channel. So it's extremely limited.

Do those subs tend to get ripped? (Also, are they any good?)