[J-Drama] Nazotokiwa Dinner no Ato de-Talkback

http://www.nazotoki-stage.com/

apparently, there's a stage play version. Kageyama will be portrayed by DAIGO, Reiko will be portrayed by Nishiyama Maki and Kazamatsuri will be portrayed by Eiji Wentz. I'm planning to go see it. :D

my teacher also recommended me to read the original novel, but to me, reading the novel is like watching the series all over again. :laugh:
 
I finished watching Pretty Girl Sailor Moon a few weeks ago, and Keiko played Sailor Mars. It was a little weird to see her so young. :laugh:
 
http://www.nazotoki-stage.com/

apparently, there's a stage play version. Kageyama will be portrayed by DAIGO, Reiko will be portrayed by Nishiyama Maki and Kazamatsuri will be portrayed by Eiji Wentz. I'm planning to go see it. :D

1zvvaxi.png


wooo, getting even more excited now! :buttrock:
 
Finally I finished watching the Special. I lagged on it too much. But yeah, it was enjoyable and I did laugh at a few scenes. I just don't really understand Kageyama's story though. Was that a fake story? I keep getting confused with Reiko playing as Ho Sho Rei sometimes. It was funny when the special kept playing the ending theme song a few times as if it was gonna end and then it stops. Lol...I also thought it was weird how they let the artist go even though he committed a big crime. But yeah, I am intrigued to see a movie of the show as there are still many crimes for them to solve.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top