[J-Drama] Nazotokiwa Dinner no Ato de-Talkback

Thanks for the links and I have finally completed the series. I thought it ended okay and I was hoping for some big revelations. But I guess we didn't with Kageyama and I still wonder how he can figure out how the crimes happen. I did enjoy the finale and thought how everything connected was cool. One thing I still don't understand is how Kazamatsuri can not figure out that Reiko is "Ho Shorei". Lol...Glad to hear that there will be a special next month. I will be awaiting for that and I hope Keiko will continue to find projects to do too.
 
Just finished watching the SP and well, it's kinda enjoyable. Kinda "draggy" for me but the comical effects are good as usual.

LOL @
[HIDE] Kageyama holding up a force barrier against Hosho's "FIRE" attack[/HIDE]
 
I thought the beginning was so lame and funny at the same time. "KAGEYAMAAAAA!!" with Aerosmith's song playing in the background... :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top