[J-Drama] Nazotokiwa Dinner no Ato de-Talkback

I thought this was a fun and quirky show. :thumbs: Every episode has its good points.
Kageyama is an interesting character.



Kitagawa Keiko has a voice acting role as Jack in recent anime movie 'Magic Tree House' which is based on a series of novels.

I didn't know she did a voice acting role too. She probably sounds sexy in it. Lol...Anyways, I've been quite about this show lately as I'm still waiting for the subs to the last two episodes. Until then that happens is when I will properly judge this drama. But I like what I've seen so far and hope to see development on Kageyama's history.
 
I've seen all but the last ep, at this point. I tried to watch it raw but gave up after about 30 minutes of talking that I could only vaguely figure out. Also it looks like it was a 2-hour ep, because the raw was 70 minutes long with no ads.
 
I'm a Keiko Kitagawa fan, but this drama is just so so. I've seen 6 episodes so far, and am waiting on the subs for the last two episodes. So far from what I've seen, Keiko's character is flat, with little development. The whole "rich heiress" thing gets annoying as well. I think she does much better with the comedy/mystery role in Mop Girl. Also, the cases are really basic with very little depth to them. The butler is interesting, as well as Shinna Kippei's character. From what I've seen, those two characters are the only ones that keep the drama afloat.
 
Last edited:
Finally saw the last episode... And it was really just "eh." The Rich Girl and Stupid Rich Guy characters were still just as irritating at the end as they were in the beginning, and while Sho's was slightly more interesting, none of them had much in the way of development.
 
they did state that the drama will only focus on the relationship between the butler and the heiress, hence why there weren't any character development. speaking of which, Kazamatsuri hasn't even found out that "Ho Shorei" and Hosho Reiko are the same! :laugh:


"His mentality and investigation skills are on the same level as an elementary school student's."


:laugh: :laugh:
 
Last edited:
With the recent news of megaupload, fileserve, and many other sites being taken down, I guess the wait for the last two subtitles for this show is going to be very long. This is such a shame. I couldn't wait to watch more Keiko hotness too. :bawling:
 
With the recent news of megaupload, fileserve, and many other sites being taken down, I guess the wait for the last two subtitles for this show is going to be very long. This is such a shame. I couldn't wait to watch more Keiko hotness too. :bawling:

You can get them off of D-addicts.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top