[J-Drama] Nazotokiwa Dinner no Ato de-Talkback

Ah, I thought so. I only watched the horrible HK subs of Hurricanger and still haven't finished it yet. I hope someone properly finishes subbing that series someday. I guess he's one of the most successful actors that came from Sentai recently if he has been in that many dramas.
 
the most successful Sentai actor in recent years would be Matsuzaka Tori and Chiba Yudai. I can see Ozawa Ryota joining the ranks next year.
 
I think so too. It's great to see this as I was wondering when will we see successful Sentai actors/actresses that can act and not just for their looks (Nao Nasogawa, although she is HOT). I wonder what drama will Keiko do next after Nazotokiwa Dinner. She can do movies and dramas showing how versatile she is.
 
Yep. Kuwaga Raiger.

Though I'd seen him in about 6 dramas before I realized that, since his entry in the dramawiki doesn't mention it, and I haven't seen Hurricanger yet. If you've seen the original Hana Kimi show, he was Oscar.

Ooh... I loved him in Hana Kimi, thought he was meh in Keibuho Yabe Kenzou, but quite a presence everywhere else.

I like Keiko (that ending kiss in Buzzer Beat still is my best j-drama kiss ever), but I didn't think she was spectacular at comedy in Mop Girl (though in fairness, she didn't ruin it either). Is this a detective drama grounded in reality (and not drowned in too much bishie-ness)? I mean, is it closer, to say Mr. Brain or Yukan Club? And does it have shades of Mei-Chan no Shitsuji, because that butler-princess thing really ruined it for me?
 
Ooh... I loved him in Hana Kimi, thought he was meh in Keibuho Yabe Kenzou, but quite a presence everywhere else.

I like Keiko (that ending kiss in Buzzer Beat still is my best j-drama kiss ever), but I didn't think she was spectacular at comedy in Mop Girl (though in fairness, she didn't ruin it either). Is this a detective drama grounded in reality (and not drowned in too much bishie-ness)? I mean, is it closer, to say Mr. Brain or Yukan Club? And does it have shades of Mei-Chan no Shitsuji, because that butler-princess thing really ruined it for me?

Oh, you asked some great questions. The drama is completed right now but I'm still waiting for the subs for the last two episodes but I can see that maybe there could be romance for Keiko and Sho's characters. But it isn't a big part of the episodes as each episode, they mostly try to investigate how the murders happen and why they do. I haven't seen Mr. Brain nor Yukan Club but this drama is more grounded in reality as the crimes that happened could happen in real life.
 
I've seen the first three episodes at this point, and it's ok. Not my favorite, because I hate the spoiled brat-type character in tv shows (and there's two that fit into that category in the show) but good enough that I'll keep watching. And not just for Sho. :P

It looks like they're doing their best to make him mysterious, but not terribly well, in my opinion.
 
I wasn't pulled into the series that much during the first 3 eps or so, but it gets better though. wait until you see the finale, you'll think it's the biggest troll of all. :laugh:
 
Yeah I got pulled in mostly after 4 episodes in. That was when you get used to the formula and we find out more about the characters. I'm still awaiting for the subs to the final two episodes. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
 
I thought this was a fun and quirky show. :thumbs: Every episode has its good points.
Kageyama is an interesting character.

I think so too. It's great to see this as I was wondering when will we see successful Sentai actors/actresses that can act and not just for their looks (Nao Nasogawa, although she is HOT). I wonder what drama will Keiko do next after Nazotokiwa Dinner. She can do movies and dramas showing how versatile she is.

Kitagawa Keiko has a voice acting role as Jack in recent anime movie 'Magic Tree House' which is based on a series of novels.
 
Just finished episode 8. The show's ok, but I know I will have no desire to ever watch it again when I finally finish. And Keiko's character still bugs the crap out of me.

I think I just don't like her very much. I never finished watching Mop Girl because she bugged me. Only just now realized it was the same actress.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top