[SELLING] Items For Sale: Kamen Rider and Sentai

0xpQuanta

Member
Hi guys! I'm looking to make some money off of a part of my collection!I am willing to ship to other countries including the US and I accept either paypal or cash! Shipping is not included and I'm also willing to do combined shipping. I will be adding more items to the thread soon so shop with confidence! PM me if interested and or have questions! I am happy to email you pictures of the item you desire to purchase. I get my prices by looking at ebay and dropping it. Prices have been decreased.

Limited edition Black and Gold Ultimate Daibouken (100% complete, has been on display, comes with instructions and original box, also comes with original box that was sent in from hlj.com [its says boukenger on it]) - $220

Dx Chogokin Giga Phoenix Megazord (No box, 100% complete with boomerang, Only has been on display, no manual, this is the japanese version with diecast pieces) - $70

Legacy Morpher (100% complete and brand new, never opened) - $80

Figuarts Gokai Green (100% complete, has been opened, only for display, does not include gokai darin) - $20

Figuarts Gokai Silver (100% complete, has been opened, only for display) - $25

D-arts Megaman Comic con Version (100% complete, Has been opened for display only, hard to get now) - $60

D-arts Zero type 2 [Red] (100% complete, has been opened for display only) - $60

Silver Crow Figuarts (100% complete, has been opened for display only) - $25
 
Last edited:
Just pointing out, that it violates Paypal's TOS for charging fees to the buyer for using Paypal:

Source

4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top