Keith Justice
New Member
Because you're just a mean, grumpy old man who likes to toy with children's emotions! Damn you Keith! :shakefist
I'm doing this for the good of the board! We need new management!!! :shakefist
Because you're just a mean, grumpy old man who likes to toy with children's emotions! Damn you Keith! :shakefist
Because you're just a mean, grumpy old man who likes to toy with children's emotions! Damn you Keith! :shakefist
Now why would I joke about something like this... on April Fools. :169:
Because you're just a mean, grumpy old man who likes to toy with children's emotions! Damn you Keith! :shakefist
So put F.M. and me in charge.:169:I'm doing this for the good of the board! We need new management!!! :shakefist
why do I know have an image of RF in the in the corner surrounded by a pile of discarded pans going "giggity, giggity, giggity" if that happenedI SECOND THAT!! :buttrock:
always god criteria for a takeover lolJeff has a remarkable track record and a lot of... stuff... n.... junk.