April Fool's 2012

Galaxian

Lurker
There are many jokes, events, and fake announcements out there for April Fools. So far the best on is still the one made by Cartoon Network with Toonami and Adult Swim :castlerock:

I give second place to this one...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rznYifPHxDg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rznYifPHxDg[/ame]


What else can you guys find out there?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re0VRK6ouwI"]Introducing the Google Fiber Bar - YouTube[/ame]

That one's ok. Not as good as Dragon Quest google maps, though.
 
This one was recommended by producer Shirakura.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5AYb778pwA"]Google Japanese input - YouTube[/ame]
 
There are many jokes, events, and fake announcements out there for April Fools. So far the best on is still the one made by Cartoon with Toonami and Adult Swim :castlerock:

I give second place to this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rznYifPHxDg

Well they got me with GoogleMaps being used on the NES. I figured the Toonami one was a joke, and that's kind of messed up.

Best April Fools is when a girl tells you she's preggo

That's what they were saying at my job.

Screw April Fools Day.
 
This was one of the worst April Fools Day that I can remember. It might've been because it was on a Sunday this year.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top