Isn't there supposed to be another Den-O and Kiva film in future?

Then how did the Den-O or Kiva characters not come across the enemies of the other series in their own series, except for Climax Deka? It can't be that they happened to not cross their path.

That's why I believe that Den-O and Kiva are in different universes and Climax Deka being non-canonical. Also, Kamen Rider Decade seems to imply that they are in seperate universes too.

yeah well decade also implies that amazon/rx and kuuga/agito aren't in the same continuity so uh yeah...that was just au stuff. That doesn't mean anything.
 
yeah well decade also implies that amazon/rx and kuuga/agito aren't in the same continuity so uh yeah...that was just au stuff. That doesn't mean anything.
I was thinking that too, but the other reasons I stated are enough to make me think that Den-O and Kiva are in seperate universes.
 
I was thinking that too, but the other reasons I stated are enough to make me think that Den-O and Kiva are in seperate universes.


Why did Kuuga and Agito never cross over even though the producers admitted they are in the same continuity? Why Tendou and Kagami never have a run with Shocker or First Hongo never fight worms or have a run in with ZECT despite Hongo making a cameo in Kabuto and his actor saying that he was supposed to actually be Takeshi Hongo in that scene(also Kagami's father was in the opening of The First)?
 
well, to start, those were natives, not exactly hostile. Shocker was long gone and Hongo might not have felt up to fighting them. How useful would he have been in that situation; Ichigo can't clock up, he'd be a sitting duck.
 
You all ignored my first post so im going to explain it to you again

IT WAS A PLANETARIUM FLICK.

Its title is "Kamen Rider Kiva and Kamen Rider Den-O: Den-Liner in space"

It is to tech kids in japan about outer space.

the title alone reminds me of a Leiji Mutsumoto Classic Anime titled "Galaxy Express 999"

Going to ignore me again?
 
You all ignored my first post so im going to explain it to you again

IT WAS A PLANETARIUM FLICK.

Its title is "Kamen Rider Kiva and Kamen Rider Den-O: Den-Liner in space"

It is to tech kids in japan about outer space.

the title alone reminds me of a Leiji Mutsumoto Classic Anime titled "Galaxy Express 999"

Going to ignore me again?

I personally didn't ignore you. I was responding to someone my first post and went from there. I already knew about the planetarium thing.

u mad
 
Why did Kuuga and Agito never cross over even though the producers admitted they are in the same continuity? Why Tendou and Kagami never have a run with Shocker or First Hongo never fight worms or have a run in with ZECT despite Hongo making a cameo in Kabuto and his actor saying that he was supposed to actually be Takeshi Hongo in that scene(also Kagami's father was in the opening of The First)?
I just accepted that Kuuga and Agito never crossed over, but the fact still remains that they are in the same universe like you said. As for the Kabuto world, I don't consider it being in the same world, despite new Takeshi Hongo being in the and Kagami's father apparently being in the opening of The First. I watched it long time ago.

Going to ignore me again?
If you looked at my reply to you, then you would have known that I didn't ignore you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top