Is Ultraman Neos and Cosmos any good?

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Okay. I spotted some cheap as chips Toku VCDs on YesAsia, and I'm thinking about buying some, in particular Ultraman Neos and Cosmos..

So... as the question asks, are they any good?
 
I hear both are bad. Haven't seen Neos though, but I've seen like the first quarter of Cosmos and it was pretty fun. It did well in Japan from what I hear, also considering how long it ran. Like 60+ eps I think.
 
Except, he probably doesn't wanna pay for a series if he doesn't know how good it will be.

I'd say go for Cosmos, it gets a lot of flack, but it's really a pretty fun series to watch. Neos is only 11 episodes (I think) and wasn't really all that great.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top