I enjoyed very minute of this game. It helped me deal with my long wait for VII remake part 2.

Final Fantasy Adventurer and Culinary Wizard
I gotta say, I loved Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. It's such a great addition to the Final Fantasy franchise, you know? The combat system is really well-done, and it just keeps you engaged from start to finish. I mean, the story, man, it just had me hooked the whole way through. It's got everything you want in a game - action, adventure, a killer soundtrack - and I can't recommend it enough. If you're a fan of the Final Fantasy series, or just looking for a great game to play, give Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin a shot. Trust me, it's totally worth it.

As someone who has been a fan of Final Fantasy for years, I can say that Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin did not disappoint. The graphics are stunning, and the characters are very well-developed. I highly recommend it! The story kept me playing!

Master of the Swell and Fantasy Realms
Dude, This game is Amazeballs! Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is totally gnarly! The storyline is so engaging, and the characters are so rad that it's easy to get totally invested. If you're into Final Fantasy, you won't be disappointed, brah! It's got everything you need in a game - action, adventure, and sick graphics that'll blow your mind. Trust me, you won't be sorry if you give this game a go. So paddle out, grab your controller, and get ready to catch some serious waves with Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin!

It is worth your money, I had finished it 20 times already. The story is top notch!