Is "Friday" by Rebecca Black really that bad? (Songs with bad lyrics)

One thing that I don't get is why does ''black and yellow'' a song that has bad rap lyrics gets so many likes wile Fridays gets so many dislikes? , it's a simple lyrics song that catchy and I have to admit I like it. The problem is the music video and singer, Rebecca should have took some vocal lessons before this instead on relying on autotune , Maybe her voice would have been less annoying, Also the video didn't really need 13 year old's driving a convertibles and the Random black dude Rapping about he's passing by a school bus, it's just creepy and wrong at the same time, I mean this is what I see in my mine when I see this Guy,

Random black dude:passing by a school bus
Chris Hansen: why Don't you take a seat.
Random black dude:witch seat?, the front seat or the back seat?

But I don't blame Rebecca, Ark produces this and should have done better, I don't think we should be hating on her directly.she just wanted to be famous like everybody else and she got what she wanted.
 
Last edited:
You know how to make the song Friday even worse?

Let Ke$ha sing it.

I think we`d better hope that someone connected to Ke$ha dosen`t see this post.But if they do and we hear her version of Friday sometime you will know who to blame for that..me
 
Well there was an article posted up on Yahoo! yesterday.

Apparently Rebecca's mom payed for the lyrics,music video,photo shoot,and promotion.The black guy rapping is actually the owner of Ark Music Factory,and the one who wrote the lyrics to the song.

So she wasn't some discovered talent,her mom had bought her way in and now has plummeted into "infamy" as I'd put.

Source:http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/st...s-not-to-blame-meet-the-man-who-wrote-friday/
 
I quite like the Bob Dylan version of Friday:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM"]YouTube - Rebecca Black - Friday, as performed by Bob Dylan[/ame]

But then Bob Dylan can make anything cool :anime:
 
This story was last week. Isn't it over now?
Haha, we don't like it and we'd like to forget it. Let's keep discussing it!

Well this thread was meant to be about pop or rock songs with bad lyrics. Not just Rebecca Black but it seems everybody is mostly talking about Rebecca Black.

Anybody remember "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ"]YouTube - Spice Girls - Wannabe[/ame]

Long before Rebecca Black this song was known for having TERRIBLE lyrics!! What's a "Zig a Zig AAAAH" anyway?
 
Wait 10 years from now someone will say the same comment about Friday.

No one will remember Rebecca Black or Friday in 10 years. Rebecca Black's 15 minutes of fame started an hour ago. I honestly believe this is the worst music someone who is serious can make
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top