SamuraiEchidna
Active Member
So these are show accurate medals? Are they still electronic? Do they fit in the DX belt and work just like the toys?
How much is the full set?
So these are show accurate medals? Are they still electronic? Do they fit in the DX belt and work just like the toys?
18,900 yen.
Yes and Yes.
So guys, looks like they will stop taking orders for this set soon.
Just to let you all know.
do we know what if anything is in the little box ?
How many more potential buyers do you need to make this happen, MS?
If this would have been posted before I placed my preorder for my own set, I would have put in for ALL the show accurate cores. I'm not really into cell medals. But as it stands, I've already got my order in.
Question since I"m way seriously intrested in this, MS. What would the shipping price be on them? I'm in Oklahoma, and I'm really curious cause I want to snag up the ShaUTa Cells and Cores from you if possible.
And you want actual cash or paypal or what? Cash I can do, Paypal....maybe if I can figure the thing out.