Intrest Check - Selling O-Premeuim Medal's separtately

If this would have been posted before I placed my preorder for my own set, I would have put in for ALL the show accurate cores. I'm not really into cell medals. But as it stands, I've already got my order in.
 
If this would have been posted before I placed my preorder for my own set, I would have put in for ALL the show accurate cores. I'm not really into cell medals. But as it stands, I've already got my order in.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you. I'm itching to put a preorder in, but I don't want the cell medals at all.
 
I don't particularly hate the cell medals. They'll be fun thing to flip in my hands when i'm bored. And for collective purposes they are nice, and overall cheaper than trying to get them all via the candroids and role play items. But if they would have given a choice between just the core medals, or both core and cell, I toatally would have stuck with the core medals.
 
Question since I"m way seriously intrested in this, MS. What would the shipping price be on them? I'm in Oklahoma, and I'm really curious cause I want to snag up the ShaUTa Cells and Cores from you if possible.

And you want actual cash or paypal or what? Cash I can do, Paypal....maybe if I can figure the thing out.
 
Question since I"m way seriously intrested in this, MS. What would the shipping price be on them? I'm in Oklahoma, and I'm really curious cause I want to snag up the ShaUTa Cells and Cores from you if possible.

And you want actual cash or paypal or what? Cash I can do, Paypal....maybe if I can figure the thing out.

Well, the prices are up on the front.
A Cores+Cells combo is $50, and shipping on 6 medal's to the US is $10.

Payment is Via Paypal.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top