Internet Censorship Bill passes

So in other words you are talking out of something that isn't your mouth about the "300k people leaving".

:redface2:

Sounds like you were accusing me of lying. You know that I'm telling the truth. It was on website years ago during Bush Administration. I don't expect you to believe me. It's all there.
 
Blimey, you can't expect me to go and search! I can't remember where the link that I first found when I was a lot younger back! Good god! :redface2:
 
Blimey, you can't expect me to go and search! I can't remember where the link that I first found when I was a lot younger back! Good god! :redface2:
You need to go sit in a corner and try to realize how everything you just said is painful to any rational animal.
 
:redface2:

Sounds like you were accusing me of lying. You know that I'm telling the truth. It was on website years ago during Bush Administration. I don't expect you to believe me. It's all there.

And this is what I said earlier in your "troll thread" about you portraying to everyone that "you live in a different world" from everyone else.

Unless you have significant proof, I doubt any1 in here actually believes a damn word you just posted previously.

You ===========> planet SK
The rest of us ===> planet Earth
 

QFT. Few people can actually say "Calm down, it won't happen." You sir are one of those people.
 
THAT'S ENOUGH!

I'm tired of being labeled as "Troll" out here. I just tell a story when I was a lot younger back. Yet, you guys think that I'm telling a lie. Good god, you guys needs to stop thinks that I'm a troll.

I'm just saying that I remembered the article and how do you expect me to go and find the link? I'm sure that the link is dead by now. All I ask..stop labeling me as a troll, for the love of god!

I'm getting tired of this. This is a last chance for you guys...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…