[Interest Check] Kamen Rider OOO DX & Gashapon Medals

As I posted in the OOO RP thread, I'd definitely be interested in the following DX Core Medals:
Taka
Tora
Batta

And Gashapon Taka
 
As for myself I would be interested in DX core medals of:
Taka
Kujaku
Condor
Kuwagata
Kamakiri
Batta
Lion
Tora
Cheetah
 
Everyone's interests have been noted~ I'll do my best to find what I can. Please keep in note, I won't have a final stock (or be selling) until October 12th~ So there will be no reservations or anything until then. I'm just trying to figure out what to stock up on before I leave to go home ^^;; But anyway, new cores have been noted and I'll try to see if I can pick up any of these cores individually~
 
Hey, I just remembered: I really need to find a Candy Toy Batta Core in addition to whatever Gashapon/DX version I might be able to buy through you. It was in the 1st series & hasn't been re-released since. In fact, the Gatakiriba Cores got spread out over series 1, 3, and 5 with one Core being available in each series, kinda weeeeeiiiiird way to go.

Anyway, I absolutely will buy a Candy Toy series 1 Batta Core, even though you're not taking reservations yet. :laugh:
 
Okay ^^ Next time I stop at the store I'll see if I can find any~ They did have a huge selection of candy toy medals, I just didn't bother looking through all of them because I figured people wouldn't be interested in them since the general opinion is DX/Gashapon >>>>> candy.

But anyway, I'll be on the look out for Batta candy toys. I'll probably just try and pick up any candy toys that relate to the TaToBa combo in general since that seems to be the most popular request, lol. I'll be looking for the rarer Rider Candy Toy medals too, as soon as I can figure out which ones those were @___@
 
its mainly cause most people dont wanna pick up the Taja Spinner, the only way to get those cores. they shoulda made a special medal pack or something for those cause not everyone wants the toy with it lol
 
True. I'll just buy every Kujaku and Condor medal that I find XD Last time I went they didn't really have any, but maybe when I go on Saturday they'll have more stock in ^^
 
Is anyone interested in ShaUTa medals or PuToTyra medals? The mall just got a huge restock of those 2 sets, and if anyone's interested in me getting extras, please let me know so I can pick 'em up before they sell out again
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top