In this topic, we post facts about Kamen Rider.

FACT: Godai always makes you smile every episode with his kindness to others.

FACT: Shouichi's food is always the best.

FACT: You will always laugh at how clumsy Shinji is. Or how much of an idiot.

FACT: Takumi will never admit anything honest about himself.

FACT: Kenzaki is a rash hot head that ended up not listening to anyone, and still saved the day.

FACT: Hibiki's a great mentor, until you realise that the second half of it screwed up his story quite a bit.

FACT: Tendou walks over you. Period.

FACT: Never stick around Nogami Ryoutaro too long. This guy PMS more than a girl.

FACT: Wataru needs to learn to get out of his house, with the help of a forgotten Father's spirit, his violin, and Kivat (who's always energetic for everything.)

FACT: People missed the point of Tsukasa being there, because Tsukasa sometimes forgets why he's there. Then, they just blame the mindfuck on Decade.

FACT: Never get on Phillip's wrong side. Given the right motivations, this kid could rule the world and walk all over you. Unless Shotaro's there, then everything'll be alright.

FACT: Eiji is much more of a hobo than Godai, but isn't as straightforward. There's more to him, and that's only because Ankh doesn't know when to stop fuelling his anger with his desire for power.

FACT: I skipped Fourze.

FACT: I dropped this show sometime during the Gremlin and the hairdresser arc. It sucked balls compared to what I'm used to. Shunpei was useless.

FACT: Gaim finally picked up on all the rights they've been doing and headed in a real good direction.
 
Shougeki Gouraigan isn't half bad. It seems like he's realised where he peaked and just decided to do whatever he can.

The amount of sexual temptations being displayed is quite a big amount, but if you can get past that, I think it's a real nice story about five heroes, something I'm trying to accomplish myself.
 
Hm, I can't argue with you on Shougeki Gouraigan, I don't plan to pick the series up, Inoue's not the deciding factor on it though. I am just not so interested in the premise and designs.

If he improves, then I'm fine with him, Agito was great, Movie War OOO was god awful. If he can produce work with the quality of Agito again then woots for him. Well, think we derailed the thread enough? XD

FACT: Pink is for menly men and manly riders.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top