Imagi's Gatchaman?

Good! They need to finish it. They've worked so hard on it and Gatchaman/Tatsunoko fans are DYING to see it happen!

I hope it does really well in theaters so that Imagi could continue and make movies such as T-28.
Anyways if this does get released the fans really need to view this in theaters. Hopefully that'll show that the company is profitable.
 


:laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Looks Dope!!
 
Last edited:

Then it has to be the latter thing I listed, if not Jesus Christ how much money did they lose when the studio went down? It looks terrible for something that's slated to have a $100 Million Budget.

That's what made me certain it came from Imagi.

Hey the animation wasn't that bad in TMNT



Ah okay so my second guess was right, it was just a Sizzle Real made during pre production. Still I hope the final product doesn't look like that. If there will be a final product.
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…