I'm not feeling Agri and Moune as of late

I love Agri and Moune. I hate Alata and Eri, they both seem kind of stupid and childish in my opinion. Alata did get serious in Epic 16, but then he turns into kid again
Where, in Epic 17? What did he do that was childish? The entire episode was about the Goseiger's getting owned.

Moune like others have said can be alright at times, but what about Agri do you love? He's just so bland to me.
 
Where, in Epic 17? What did he do that was childish? The entire episode was about the Goseiger's getting owned.

Moune like others have said can be alright at times, but what about Agri do you love? He's just so bland to me.

Yea, I know. No offense, but MMPR your opinion doesn't make sense. You like Aguri and Moune who have next to no characterization, but you hate Alata and Eri. Alata who is shaping up to be a great Red and having an interesting personality and Eri who still needs more work, but is pretty solid in terms of knowing who she is...??

It seems to me you like the character types, and not the acting to execute them.
 
Indeed, Alata has matured. This week he asked Gosei Knight to give them 5 min to rescue the people as well to let them handle the monster when he grew. As Hyde said, Alata has always been like this. He just never showed it until now.
 
Well, I hope that if they do decide to develop Aguri's character, they make him have a sort of rivalry with Gosei Knight. I mean, not only will this help showcase his personality a bit, but it will also break away from the usual Red Ranger-Sixth Ranger rivalry. I mean, have you noticed that most Sixth Rangers seem to have some kind of connection with the Red Rangers?
 
Well, I hope that if they do decide to develop Aguri's character, they make him have a sort of rivalry with Gosei Knight. I mean, not only will this help showcase his personality a bit, but it will also break away from the usual Red Ranger-Sixth Ranger rivalry. I mean, have you noticed that most Sixth Rangers seem to have some kind of connection with the Red Rangers?

That's a damn good point.

Plus, I agree I'd like to see that rivalry for Aguri and GoseiKnight.

Though it is still up to Hamao to act better, so it can actually seem worth it.
 
Ironic that a few days after I post this thread, I see Epic 19's preview featuring Agri and Moune going after GoseiKnight.

(Is it me or does it seem that Agri/Moune actually do seem to have a bit of a connection with Knight?)
 
Ironic that a few days after I post this thread, I see Epic 19's preview featuring Agri and Moune going after GoseiKnight.

(Is it me or does it seem that Agri/Moune actually do seem to have a bit of a connection with Knight?)

They are all Landicks, so they somewhat do. It might be even deeper then we think also.

GoseiKight can use/control all elements, but he himself is a Landick Gosei Machine, thus being a Landick Senshi.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top