It recently got a remaster and it didn't sell as good as the other remasters. There is also more demand to remake 6 and 9. *VIII is one of my favorites in the series but Squall's unlikable personality also doesn't give this game favors neither.

I would like to see this game get a remake but it is not that popular. It is only popular to players who have this as their first Final Fantasy game.

I remember fans of Final Fantasy VII fans hating this despite it has impressive graphics for a Ps1 game. Most of my friends who have this as their first game loved it.

I will give it 20 years before we have a remake of this one. Most likely for Ps7 or whatever console Xbox will have next. 9,6 and 10 are the ones that are most likely to have remakes next because of popularity and demand. As technology improves game development slows down in case of AAA titles because of the graphical improvement. It is not like the 2d era where games got sequels yearly.

Final Fantasy VII remake series have to be successful first before we get other remakes

Eat your veggies so you will live long when the remake of this game is finish because it will be decades of waiting. I know many of you waited for 25 years for 7 remake. So imagine how many waiting will be needed for the other games.

I hate Veggies so I hope I will still live long enough to play a remake of this game.

We will eventually get this remake if we will keep buying Remakes. So buy All Final Fantasy VII and the next remakes so we will get there.