I'm in need of recommendations!

black condor, may i ask where did u find the subbed version for GogoV?

Unfortunately, I didn't watch it with subs. I couldn't find any so I watched them RAW instead.

So many series to watch >< It's a good thing I'm only taking one summer class and a really easy one, too :P Thanks for the suggestions! I now have the rest of my summer occupied.
 
Unfortunately, I didn't watch it with subs. I couldn't find any so I watched them RAW instead.

So many series to watch >< It's a good thing I'm only taking one summer class and a really easy one, too :P Thanks for the suggestions! I now have the rest of my summer occupied.

i see.. then do u know which series has been subbed? can u give me those series that have been subbed by other fansub besides tvnihon and orderofzeronos? can u give me the website of their fansub also? thanks..
 
i see.. then do u know which series has been subbed? can u give me those series that have been subbed by other fansub besides tvnihon and orderofzeronos? can u give me the website of their fansub also? thanks..

Lots have been started, not many finished (huge amounts of work involved in a 50 episode series...)

There are fully subbed series of Jetman, Maskman and Zyuranger but the quality is variable.

GaoSoul Forever is nearly finished Gaoranger by the look of it. Apart from that TV-Ns Megaranger and Dairanger look about the next closest of the older Sentai to completion (not forgetting that Dekaranger on are completely subbed by TV-N and the Hong Kong subs that exist from Gaoranger on).
 
Lots have been started, not many finished (huge amounts of work involved in a 50 episode series...)

There are fully subbed series of Jetman, Maskman and Zyuranger but the quality is variable.

GaoSoul Forever is nearly finished Gaoranger by the look of it. Apart from that TV-Ns Megaranger and Dairanger look about the next closest of the older Sentai to completion (not forgetting that Dekaranger on are completely subbed by TV-N and the Hong Kong subs that exist from Gaoranger on).

ya, i've known about the subs in tvnihon. i'm happy that the next episode of dairanger has just been released yesterday, really appreciate it.. i just hope they finish it soon.. but the megaranger sub has been stopped for quite some time already, just wondering if they are stil continue with the project or not..

ya, i also know gaosoulforever is subbing gaoranger till episode 47 and they release an episode every week.. i'm grateful to that. grownupsinspandex is subbing liveman until episode 31 and has been stopped for quite some time also.. i wonder whether are they continue subbing it? century kings also sub kamen rider black till episode 44, and it's just a few more episodes to the end, are they gonna continue and finish it?

u said there are fully subbed series of jetman, maskman and zyuranger, can u tell me their website so that i can go download them? thanks..how about the showa kamen rider subs? anyone knows which series got fansub? thanks.
 
Actually I've managed to confuse my self... The Zyuranger should have been Timeranger. Subbed by a guy called RedRogueRanger from Rangerboard. He doesn't speak much Japanese so the subs aren't too accurate, but it gives you an idea whats going on. He also has done some Zyuranger (up to about 30?). DL Links are on Rangerboard.

Zyuranger has also been started in a few places (eps1-3 TVN, 1-9 EliteJustice, 1-10 Grownups in Spandex), but not sure any of the projects are currently active.

I've never seen a site for the Maskman or Jetman subs, or anywhere you can download them. I got Maskman from eBay a few years back, and I know of a site that is selling them, and the Jetman ones that have only appeared in the last year or so.

And should have mentioned GUIS Liveman as well, looks promising too..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top