Im famous Aniki! [Kabuto spoilers]

****.


I shouldn't have come into this thread. :bawling:

Could the owner of this thread do other's a favour and maybe label the subject as " Spoiler for Kabuto ". I do realise that most people have finished watching Kabuto, but now between this thread and RiderLeangle, I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING is spoiled for me for Kabuto. :disappoin
Done. Unless you clicked on the spoilers he put in his post, you're still good. If you did click on them...just try to ignore it when you watch. What episode are you on now?
 
****.


I shouldn't have come into this thread. :bawling:

Could the owner of this thread do other's a favour and maybe label the subject as " Spoiler for Kabuto ". I do realise that most people have finished watching Kabuto, but now between this thread and RiderLeangle, I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING is spoiled for me for Kabuto. :disappoin
Sure thing Faded.

*adds "Kabuto Spoilers* in thread title*

EDIT: DOH! Beaten to the punch!
 
No..the VERY first thing, above his pic announces that Punchopper dies. :disappoin So it wasn't behind a hide cut or anything.

I'm on ep. 30.

Man I shouldn't hang around here when I watch KR! I'm too far behind everyone!!!

But thanks for adding the spoiler warning guys... I wouldn't want anyone else to get spoiled like I have. >_<
 
Yeah...the real spoiler would be, that at the end of the series you find out that the WHOLE DAMN SERIES has been nothing but a dream of Gon as she was getting her make-up done by some wakked out crazy homeless guy w/ a guitar case full of make-up!
 
snapshot20070309002721.jpg

That was him? I loved the character, I was sad when Kaiza dusted him with the Rider Kick.
 
Yeah...the real spoiler would be, that at the end of the series you find out that the WHOLE DAMN SERIES has been nothing but a dream of Gon as she was getting her make-up done by some wakked out crazy homeless guy w/ a guitar case full of make-up!

LOL oh Lord. That would be the worst ending ever!

Lady Mercury said:
or that Tendou was actually a girl.

And yet, I'd still do him/her.

RiderLeangle said:
Or that the Hoppers were straight XDXDXD

NOOOOOOOOO! That's the worst one EVER!!! :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top