Im famous Aniki! [Kabuto spoilers]

i didn't really like his personality in Kabuto but even though this is mainly bout' his role as punch hopper, i think i might really wanna watch nexus now!! :thumbs:
 
i didn't really like his personality in Kabuto but even though this is mainly bout' his role as punch hopper, i think i might really wanna watch nexus now!! :thumbs:
Yes, more people to watch Nexus!

His role in Nexus is really different, total opposite of what Kageyama was.
 
The next photo is of Yaguruma busting through the wall to save him and kill everyone else there.

Kageyama: But Aniki! That was a shoot for my Photo Book! I must have more fangirls!

Yaguruma: .........................................DARKNESS!!1!

Well this could also be like Sir Gallahad and the Nunnery scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. "I've come to save you!" "I don't need saving!" "yes you do."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top