Im famous Aniki! [Kabuto spoilers]

Is Masato really that popular?

I guess, I don't like Ultraman so I wouldn't know
WATCH NEXUS!

It is the best series you will ever see, even if you don't like Ultraman, Nexus is very different. You have got to see it, it's only 37 episodes long but it's so so so so so SO good.

There are only two shows that can get me to spaz like a crazed fangirl. One is Hibiki, the other is Nexus.
 
Is Masato really that popular?

WATCH NEXUS!

It is the best series you will ever see, even if you don't like Ultraman, Nexus is very different. You have got to see it, it's only 37 episodes long but it's so so so so so SO good.

There are only two shows that can get me to spaz like a crazed fangirl. One is Hibiki, the other is Nexus.

D: I trust what you say since Hibiki is really good D:
 
D: I trust what you say since Hibiki is really good D:
That's always good to hear. XD

Nexus has a really dark tone but once Senjyu Ren comes in it becomes a little different...Just watch it Ladymercury!
It's kind of like Den-O, sort of. During its second half, Nexus is still as serious as its first half, just in a different way. I much prefered the second half though, Ren is an awesome character and you have no idea how much I "WTF?!"ed when I saw what type of character he played in Kabuto.
 
****.


I shouldn't have come into this thread. :bawling:

Could the owner of this thread do other's a favour and maybe label the subject as " Spoiler for Kabuto ". I do realise that most people have finished watching Kabuto, but now between this thread and RiderLeangle, I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING is spoiled for me for Kabuto. :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top