If you were gonna take up a fighting style...

Capoeira. It's a Brazilian martial art for those that are curious. Eddy Goro in the Tekken series fights in this style.
 
i studyed Ju Jitsu and Tibetan KungFu under my master for over 8 years till he passed away, if i could find his master i would try to finish, my master was from Tibet
 
Capoeira. It's a Brazilian martial art for those that are curious. Eddy Goro in the Tekken series fights in this style.

...I thought Capoeira was the style developed by Jamaican slaves. Focuses on kicks and flips and other moves for someone who's arms are shackled.
 
any kind of Chinese Kung Fu would be awesome. Wushu, Jeet Kune Do, even Drunken Boxing hehe. also i would love to learn Tae Kwon Do. there r tons of classes all over the place, but i never have the time or money to go and train.
 
Aw, that's cool.. but I'm sorry to hear that he passed away..

yea it sucked bad, i wasnt even around when it happened, i was his only student ever as well so i felt special, still looking for his master or another student of his master, but when you dont belive in telephones or computers its kinda hard to track some one down
 
I studied Judo and Wing Chun. I know lots of people like Tae Kwon Do but in a street fight it isn't really useful. I'm thinking about taking Kyokushin karate. Would love to learn Muay Boran but they don't teach it anymore because it's too dangerous.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top