If you don't love America, God will kill you.

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
This video is funny...it just goes to show how stupid and arrogant some people can be,

LOVE AMERICA OR GOD WILL KILL YOU!

Aaaand because I think that guy is pretty hot, I watched a few other videos from him, and these are worth mentioning:

Worst Transformers Disguise EVER.

Obi-Wan and Optimus - Sexual Advances


How to be popular on Youtube

And now I'm going to go watch more of his stuff, because he's cute and has a hot accent.

ETA: Crap, can someone move this to the right section? I posted it on accident in the power chamber.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont hate america. Who said I hated it? haha why I just love it to bits, I do. Please dont kill me god. I said it in a fit of rage against bus-KRAKOW!*struck dead by lightning*
 
LOL!!!!!!!! That's not very nice!

And being a Geek helps too. That's why I <3 Faiz so much. :thumbs:

Anyways. This isn't a thread on who and why I am attracted to.
 
I actually live in the USA (what many like to call “Americaâ€), and disagree with a lot of the stuff my government gets away with. Therefore, I expect my death by God’s wrath to be very slow and painful.

Yeah...

Not that I totally, utterly "hate" this country, but some of the people here are just indescribably idiotic. :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top