Mr. Underachiever
Is not impressed right now...
With NBC bringing back virtually every franchise they've ever had (Bionic Woman, Knight Rider, American Gladiators), what show would you bring back, Russel T. Davies-style, if you could.
I can really think of only show to bring back...
Ghostwriter: I mean, come on! That show was HUGE. It needs to come back, and not like that bullshit "New Ghostwriter Mysteries" on CBS (though Kevin Duhaney [Ethan from PRDT] was on it, so I guess that's cool). Seriously, for a lot of kids at that time, Ghostwriter was probably their first foray into shows that had intricate storylines and arcs. Shows where everything wasn't just solved at the end of the episode. Ghostwriter was a show that didn't talk down to or look down upon its target audience, and I think that's what children's TV needs nowadays. Plus, PBS has already brought back ZOOM and they're bringing back The Electric Company next year, so isn't it time to bring Ghostwriter back?
I can really think of only show to bring back...
Ghostwriter: I mean, come on! That show was HUGE. It needs to come back, and not like that bullshit "New Ghostwriter Mysteries" on CBS (though Kevin Duhaney [Ethan from PRDT] was on it, so I guess that's cool). Seriously, for a lot of kids at that time, Ghostwriter was probably their first foray into shows that had intricate storylines and arcs. Shows where everything wasn't just solved at the end of the episode. Ghostwriter was a show that didn't talk down to or look down upon its target audience, and I think that's what children's TV needs nowadays. Plus, PBS has already brought back ZOOM and they're bringing back The Electric Company next year, so isn't it time to bring Ghostwriter back?
Last edited: