If they remade the Power Rangers movie, what would it be

Now that we've seen what Voltron is going to look like, we now know that Power Rangers will be coming our way soon.

Question that I want to know:

1) Will it follow the tv show or will it be stand alone.

2) Who will direct it.

3) Will we get a more awesome movie version of Go Go Power Rangers.

4) Will nick stars be cast as the Rangers

5) Will James Earl Jones be the voice of Zordon.

So many questions, so little fandom to answer. Will it rock or will it be another Turbo?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1) Will it follow the tv show or will it be stand alone.
I hope it will follow the TV show. I personally don't like so many parallel versions of stuff. :redface2:

2) Who will direct it.
Michael Bay...? :buttrock: I personally don't mind him... I think he could make Power Rangers "cool" again.

3) Will we get a more awesome movie version of Go Go Power Rangers.
The original movie wasn't THAT great anyway. And with the advancements of technology throughout all these years, it shouldn't be hard to beat the original movie at all.

4) Will nick stars be cast as the Rangers
Please, HELL NO.

5) Will James Earl Jones be the voice of Zordon.
HELL YES... wouldn't mind that. :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top