If they made a sequel to THE NEXT...

Nah, they should just called it "Riderman".

But that's unoriginal, though. I like Lilba's take on it.

:P

In any case, my choice is Riderman, although ZX came in a close second. They never really fully developed his character, so a movie based on just ZX would be nice.

On top of that, ZX was the only Rider to have REAL ULTIMATE POWER! :laugh:
 
Last edited:
I say... Black! because Black is a Philippine Favortie before Ryuki, Faiz and Blade. the title will be...

"MASKED RIDER: THE GREAT" (For Black) and also featuring the return of Ichigo and Nigo!
 
They need to make a Riderman movie, all of us knows, you can't remake Kamen Rider Black or V3 for that case.

I think Takeru Sato has the right build for Kamen Rider Amazon, just a little muscles and some screaming.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top