Ideas for My halloween costume of 2010

Have about something original? You know something that hasn't been made before.

Yea man. Go for something original, it makes the costume you're building more fun. I was pressed for time last year, so I decided to build a cardboard samurai suit, and it turned out pretty well. My friends loved it, I loved it. Fun times.
 
if I make something original...then I won't be aiming to win and it will be for fun

because the only way to win is to dress up as something popular that everyone will cheer on

that's how you win over here...get chosen by a judge, go up stage and be cheered like a pop idol...the more cheers the more win

I will think about what I will do. not bad

but then I will make my mom win this year
 
thank you sir. and yes I was doing it for fun. but lets see how it comes out when I try to win...and I did the make up in less than 10 minutes. you can't say I tried hard

If you're aiming to win then that's a different story. The make up is what makes or breaks your Joker costume. Remember the Ledger Joker isn't one solid shade of black and white with red smeared across the lips. Its worn down and the colors blend with each other, like sweat. The vest is a worn down green, not black and the dress shirt isn't like any dress shirt out there. Its octagonal patches of different designs sewn together. The easy route is just to add the octagons with fabric paint.

And some scars would really help the costume

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTlHfi0xjKM[/ame]
 
To be honest you weren't bad but nor were you outstanding. You we're average, which isn't a bad thing at all. And you're just doing it for fun, it doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

But to be fair my definition of outstanding for the Ledger Joker was almost film accurate. Here are a couple examples.
[HIDE]
2u5et88.jpg

iogjn7.jpg

1y4tpf.jpg

2gw7r68.jpg
[/HIDE]

And the good non Ledger Joker ones I've seen that year.

[HIDE]
339hws4.jpg

9i4spv.jpg
[/HIDE]
Now those are impressive! and I applaud to there creativity. You shouldah seen the ones that I've seen back in my hallows eve! Quite as impressive as those :thumbs: To bad no pictures were taken then. Kinda sucks but oh well
 
If you're aiming to win then that's a different story. The make up is what makes or breaks your Joker costume. Remember the Ledger Joker isn't one solid shade of black and white with red smeared across the lips. Its worn down and the colors blend with each other, like sweat. The vest is a worn down green, not black and the dress shirt isn't like any dress shirt out there. Its octagonal patches of different designs sewn together. The easy route is just to add the octagons with fabric paint.

And some scars would really help the costume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTlHfi0xjKM

i did my scars with melted silicone, pink. and mold it into what you saw in the pictures. with a sponge.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top