9 is not favorite. If I have all the power and influence in the world I want 6 to be remade first. Base on the fan reactions around multiple FF communities, I notice that Final Fantasy 9 have the most fans. It is the second most well received game of all time next to 7. I also noticed in most polls 9 winning but 6 is second place. I think a Final Fantasy 9 remake is within our reach. The characters being Chibi will make it Unique looking from 13,15 and 7 remake is also another advantage of it. This game though not my cup of tea also have a very popular cast. I mean today is Vivi's birthday and lots of fans just tattooed him on their skin. That shows how much impact this game have.

You may see Final Fantasy Vi as more deserving but Square Enix will be where money is at. 9 is the second most popular and VI is 3rd. I am sure you will eventually have your VI remake but at this moment IX is more realistic. It is popular and the visuals of remaking it is not ambitious as 6. I mean VI have a character suplexes trains and a character that turns paintings come true. It also have more playable character and multiple endings. So 9 is easier to remake than 6.

Administrator
Staff member
9 is some sort of a reimagining of Final Fantasy 1, I mean look how Vivi looks exactly like Black Mage. They are hitting 2 birds with one stone if they remade this song. Look at the bright side, we are going to have a modernized version of the song Melodies of life. That song is a classic!

I am supportive of a 9 remake because it is a more realistic project to remake, They have a better framework over a super ambitious game with big cast like 6. It is also the second most beloved game in the series. It is the game that brought the series back from its roots because Final Fantasy 8 was such a huge departure.

I know everyone have an old game they want to be remade but lets be realistic that a popular game will always be remade first.

I don't care what game they will remake, Just make it as awesome as VII. That game is so replayable that I finished episode one 10 times already!

I would like to her a modern version of the song Melodies of life. That is one of the best songs of the series. They need to flesh out Amaranth because he barely have relevance on the story. If this remake will be stretched out just like 7, then make one of the main characters relevant. Also they needed to get rid of the Lengthy Introduction Before The Evil Forest. I remember all the complaints on this area. I hope they fix it.

A fan tries to make a video of what a potential Final Fantasy 9 remake will look like . I think it is just a mod of Final Fantasy XV but this image makes me wanna see this happen.

They need to add more backstory to Kuja and Zidane. Kuja is the prototype of what Zidane is but they end up having different paths. One becomes evil and the other becomes good.

Was searching on the web and I found a lot of Final Fantasy IX fanarts the most. I do want to see a remake! It is the best game in the series! I use to cosplay as Vivi a lot.

I feel like Final Fantasy X should be at the top of Square Enix's list. Refining the game so we can finally explore the world and remove all the limitations that we all experienced on PS2. Last but not least, the entire voice cast needs to be re-recorded.