I Should Have Never Meant To Say, "No!" When I Should Have Said, "Yes!"

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Okay people, so far these five years have been nothing but a complete road block for me. I mean here I am 22 years of age still attending at a fricken' community college living at home with my parents avoiding every opportunity there was to take better care of myself and to do something with my life to have a sense of direction. But did I ever thought about from the beginning?! NO!!!!!!!

Do you wanna know why?! It's because I made a selfish, meaningless, egotistical, fat-headed, clueless, lousy, peace of **** choice to come back to the most miserable, boring city in California when I should have been living in a dorms with every other 20-something years college students like myself. You know what they people who make choices to return to the nest after high school, "Losers!!!" that's how I pictured myself as. Well you know what, I am tired of being a loser. I should have gotten into Job Corps earlier when I had the chance, but now I gotta wait to here them say, "Yes! you got in!!" when I should have already been there and finishing my A.A. Degree at an earlier time.

Remember the old sayings, "Better late than never" and "Be careful with what you wish for!?" well, I am gonna leave out a big "DUH!!!!!" Now, I am starting to see why it's beginning to see why some knuckleheads didn't choose to take the easy way out when they had the chance. It's so damn stupid.

What do you think of this?!

Some kind of Beast mode
Ok, so why didn't you go to job corps? Why did you reject them?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Back then when I was 18-20, I didn't had a damn clue. I was wasting my time taking over 18 units at Delta all at once. It was like I had put myself in some kind of a education, general ed. nervous breakdown/meltdown.

I mean, I had no business taking almost 18 units three years ago, but I did it anyways like I thought it was a big deal.

Now, that's just stupid.

There goes to show you, no one in their right minds have no business in taking too many classes all at once. Get the picture?!