A simple passerby...
I was on a school field trip to Ancient City (Bangkok, Thailand), when I saw that they picked the Ancient City to film The Hangover 2! Me and my friends screwed our projects and tried sneaking in to get autographs in any way possible, but in the end, I didn't succeed. We got into the camp with the trailers and all, but my friend moved too slow and they saw him. Someone had to leave and take the fall and no one was leaving so I did (and I deserve the credit for finding the route and leading them all that way!). I told my friends that if they made it, they'd get me a signature. And so they did. And when I snuck back in (because my entire class came to realize we were all there, everyone came and started yelling at the area) and ALMOST got the damn signature after I had a five minute talk with Bradley and Zach. I even got to shake Bradley's hand. Then, the security and crew people came and dragged only ME off because apparently I wasn't with the "original" kids that came in first that the actors allowed to stay in. So I tried taking off my shirt and shoes to throw it to my friends, but the damn security twisted my hand and pushed me off the set.

It's fuckin unfair. I was waiting for hours. We had bicycles to ride around the entire Ancient City, but mine was a two person bike and my partner had taken it so I was on foot while everyone else rode theirs and got all their signatures earlier in the day. I was basically running after golf carts and waiting for hours and I didn't get a damn signature except for some random monk character they had.

Call me a maniac, but here in Thailand, nothing like that ever happens to us. And to meet these guys!? It's just... once in a life time. They tried bullshitting us that the actors were sleeping until I saw Zach walk out. Then an hour later they tried telling us they left when I saw Zach and Ed's stunt doubles still walking around. So I asked them why the doubles are still here if the main actors are already gone. It's pointless. Then I see Bradley and Ed on a golf cart.

It's bullshit man, it's not like 1 second of picture or signing would kill the actors. They didn't seem to care at all when they signed my friends. In fact, they encouraged us to STAY but the bloody crew members kicked me off. I think one of them videotaped us with her iPhone, yelling at the front of the set because she found that amusing. What a *****.

Anyways, I just wanted to throw that out there. It's really disappointing that the crew members and securities were being such douches. We went on their break time, which by the way, lasted for three hours. It's still really nice to meet all the nice ones though and Zach, Bradley, and Ed!

I do have spoilers for you guys

[hide]1. Jamie Chung's in this! 2. Ed has a tattoo on his FACE. Seems like pulling his tooth out isn't enough! 3. ZACH IS BALD! 4. The movie comes out on May 26th, 2011. [/hide]

Btw, this isn't a joke thread.

n/s
Suck on this, Mel Gibson. Former president Bill Clinton will appear in this movie.

PARTY HARD
Is that gay chinese guy gonne be in the movie? (I can't remember it much...I think I was drunk at the time my cousins and sister and I were watching it.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9BMcVsrD84"]YouTube - Gay Chinese Guy[/ame]

This guy....

I am the law
While it's cool that you met them, if it's a closed set security had & has every right to throw your ass out. Now while it might not be fare that your classmates got to stay and you didn't, you still have no right to be there.

Also while to you a simple signature or picture doesn't seem like it would take a long time to do, try multiplying that by however many people were sneaking onto the set. Not to mention that you're intrupting their work day...which I'm sure isn't exactly cheap to be filming every day. So for all the time that the actors are not working, they are wasting time, which directors do not tend to like.

Just hard to give out sympathy when YOU are the one sneaking onto the set & causing a disruption.

Banned
In the first movie they hired Mike Tyson for a cameo. Everyone knows the things he has done and the mind set he has.

In the second movie they originally hired Mel Gibson to do a cameo as himself. Some of the actors, none of them will publicly fess up about it, bitched and moaned that they didn't want to work with Gibson, so the producers fired Mel and hired Liam. I think it's a bunch of bullcrap hypocrisy. They are just fine with Tyson, but Gibson they cause a stink about, yet they don't have enough guts to stand by their so called convictions publicly?

As far as being pissed about what happened, RF has it right. I also think this... They are actors doing their job. Would you want some one harrasing you while doing your job?

Raxbait: Hip
Daaaang Nice work JSF XD
Got a handshake nice!
Hopefully this movie is successful. Love that their in Thailand for this.