Banned
same here i beat it once ain't telling the ending but the battle system with eres is like using Exspheres and just to let you know although Bandai Namco Bites their best games are .Hack//G.U. VOLS 1, 2, and 3:buttrock:

The other tales of game on PSP from my knowledge is a regular story, but I have never played it.

The story to Legendia was mind blowing, and then I got the character stories. I am telling you guys... The second half of Legendia is some of the best story telling in any video game EVER. It brought me to tears many times.

I love the .Hack series. I am hoping there are more coming. Haseo was such a kick ass character.

SKEITH

The other tales of game on PSP from my knowledge is a regular story, but I have never played it.

The story to Legendia was mind blowing, and then I got the character stories. I am telling you guys... The second half of Legendia is some of the best story telling in any video game EVER. It brought me to tears many times.

I love the .Hack series. I am hoping there are more coming. Haseo was such a kick ass character.

did you like the avatar battles? ya know hearing haseo yell out "I'm right here SKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" was pretty cool though but my favorite form for haseo was Xth form what about you dude?:thumbs: