Banned
"Bandai Namco confirmed that Tales of Innocence for NDS will not be released in US and Europe, confirmed by developer Hideo Baba."

Lurker
^There goes a Tales game down the drain, and I was hoping for Innocence since its for the DS, and we all know we get bored waiting at the dentist's office.

Banned
It annoys me that some of the great Tales of Games never make it out here. Tales of rebirth, Destiny 2(ps2), ToD1 PS2 remake. At least we are getting ToS 2 for Wii.

plus Their busy putting Star Wars characters into Soul Caliber when they should insert some Toku characters. Dekamaster would be great on the game.... or Abarekiller.

Banned
plus Their busy putting Star Wars characters into Soul Caliber when they should insert some Toku characters. Dekamaster would be great on the game.... or Abarekiller.

Yeah I read that about star wars characters and this was my reaction SON OF A ... and i fell out of my chair.

In Justice, We Trust!
Tales is a great series. I'm really dissapointed that we won't get half of the series that Japan has. :disappoin

True that, the 'Tales of ...' RPG's are all kinds of awesome.

Mental note to self: buy all the Tales of RPG's on PSP once I get one :thumbs:

Banned
Just don't get Tales of the world or what ever it's called. That one is pretty much an MMO style tales of game that doesn't have any story :/

You know my favorite tales of game is Legendia. I get called all kinds of weird because of how much i love it.

Just don't get Tales of the world or what ever it's called. That one is pretty much an MMO style tales of game that doesn't have any story :/
Really? Thanks for letting me know. I'll be getting my PSP beginning of May and after that, I was planning on going shopping and checking some games I would get for it. The 'Tales of....' series was pretty high on the list but I didn't know Tales of the World was like this. The other Tales of on PSP are good?

Of topic, but I'm also definitely getting the 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 (Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki) bundle with FC and SC bundled together with a bonus disc. I also heard the third game is scheduled to be released on PSP. Those seem like awesome RPG's :buttrock:

T0L

You know my favorite tales of game is Legendia. I get called all kinds of weird because of how much i love it.

same here i beat it once ain't telling the ending but the battle system with eres is like using Exspheres and just to let you know although Bandai Namco Bites their best games are .Hack//G.U. VOLS 1, 2, and 3:buttrock:

Last edited: