SamuraiEchidna Active Member Jan 18, 2013 #3 You like the show and yet you won't finish it?! :nono: Now, count up your crimes!
Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji Jan 18, 2013 #4 I love Flashman a lot and will prolly be sad when it goes but, if I don't finish it, the end result could be worse.
I love Flashman a lot and will prolly be sad when it goes but, if I don't finish it, the end result could be worse.
GoseiGold Member Jan 19, 2013 #6 KamenRiderAzrael said: I have too many feels for the show :bawling: Click to expand... There there friend, all good things must come to an end.
KamenRiderAzrael said: I have too many feels for the show :bawling: Click to expand... There there friend, all good things must come to an end.
FlameDragon Professional Chef and Entertainer Jan 19, 2013 #7 to be honest, i never finish a series i watch, i mostly just stick for action sequences. it's a sin of mine.
to be honest, i never finish a series i watch, i mostly just stick for action sequences. it's a sin of mine.
K KamenRiderAzrael Kamen Rider Klock Jan 21, 2013 #8 I think I'm gonna man up and finish the series. I know how it ends, so I know this will hurt to say goodbye
I think I'm gonna man up and finish the series. I know how it ends, so I know this will hurt to say goodbye
Keith Justice New Member Jan 21, 2013 #9 KamenRiderAzrael said: I have too many feels for the show :bawling: Click to expand... I STILL feel that way about that show. Take it as slooooow as you can, cuz yeah... when they're gone.. they're gone. OOO's is a good follow up though. They'll do ya right. :thumbs:
KamenRiderAzrael said: I have too many feels for the show :bawling: Click to expand... I STILL feel that way about that show. Take it as slooooow as you can, cuz yeah... when they're gone.. they're gone. OOO's is a good follow up though. They'll do ya right. :thumbs:
Judge Faiz I am the law Jan 21, 2013 #10 But it's not gone forever. Just wait a year, then watch it again. You can relive everything again w/o it being super fresh in your brain.
But it's not gone forever. Just wait a year, then watch it again. You can relive everything again w/o it being super fresh in your brain.