Hunting for Adult size Sasword Zecter

KamenRiderRyura

Shin Dragon Rider
Im in need of a set of expert eyes, I am looking for a sasword zecter and the one that is easy to buy is really small I was wondering if anyone knew of a store or someone that is selling one :sweat:
 
Yep...unless it is the prop from the show, the DX is the biggest you'll find. However I do believe there was someone in Japan that made one, but that was a custom made job.
 
the dx? hmmmm i dont think i saw that one unless its the only one that is being sold
do you know about the person or store that custom creates?

thank you for replying guys :)
 
the dx? hmmmm i dont think i saw that one unless its the only one that is being sold
do you know about the person or store that custom creates?

thank you for replying guys :)

I do know that custom-workz created an adult size one, not sure if they're selling or if they sell to the U.S. I did contact them about buying one of their products a few months ago but no response... But I dunno, you can try them and see if they respond; here's the link to the adult sized sasword yaiber http://custom-workz.blogspot.com/2010/11/modification-of-bandai-dx-masked-rider.html
 
I do know that custom-workz created an adult size one, not sure if they're selling or if they sell to the U.S. I did contact them about buying one of their products a few months ago but no response... But I dunno, you can try them and see if they respond; here's the link to the adult sized sasword yaiber http://custom-workz.blogspot.com/2010/11/modification-of-bandai-dx-masked-rider.html

Thank you so much i will looking into this and keep you guys updated:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top